Ecological rosehip oil 50 ml
The most natural way to achieve your most beautiful skin. Clinically proven, it helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, softens the skin and improves the moisture levels of the skin. Eco-friendly, cold-pressed rose oil is light and non-fat containing omega 3, 6 and 9, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to restore optimal skin health, leaving the appearance of skin radiant and shiny.
WHAT IS THE ROSE MOSQUETA OIL?
Rosehip oil is a vegetable oil that is extracted from the seeds of rose hip, which is the fruit that produces a wild shrub of the family of roses. This oil has a slight reddish color and an acrid odor, but the most important thing is its content of very high polyunsaturated fatty acids.
The essential fatty acids contained in Rosehip Oil help reduce scarring and promote the regeneration of our skin. These acids improve the flexibility, permeability and repair of the skin. Vitamin A also plays an important role as it helps to heal the wound better, matching the tone and texture. These acids are very important nutrients in many processes of our body related to cell and tissue regeneration. In addition, it contains many antioxidants and vitamins, such as vitamin A (the famous retinol), vitamin C and vitamin E.
Numerous Scientific Studies have shown the advantages of using rosehip oil against some ailments, diseases and even skin care, thanks to its regenerative effects.
- Delays the signs of premature aging and wrinkles.
- Improves stretch marks and skin blemishes.
- Eliminates eczema on the scalp.
- Improves pigmentation.
- Rehydrates Dry Skin.
- Provides elasticity.
- Decreases Surgical and Accidental Scars.
- Improves the regeneration of the skin against burns.
- Relieves the pain of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Help Prevent Heart Disease in Obese People.
- It can Prevent the development of Diabetes.
- Strengthens the Immune System and Stimulates Circulation.